Well, Abby went in to get blood run yesterday and it turns out that she is still too low to start this next part of the consolidation phase. Her ANC (immunity) is only 350 and it needs to get to 750 before we can start. She get blood drawn again on Thursday and if the results are good, we'll take her down for the all day chemo on Friday, if not then we'll wait till next week and she how her counts are.
Other than that things are still good. It is kind of nice to have another week of no meds. The only thing we have to watch for is the fever thing with her low counts.
Just a quick check in, hope all is well with you!