Didn't pass for DI
Originally uploaded by fireater.
So, she needed to be at 500 ANC today to start the next phase, Delayed Intensification, DI... We figured she'd pass with flying colors... but nope, 200... crazy. So, we wait a week, or maybe just till Friday, we'll have to talk a bit more with them.
One one side of the coin, I really just want to get going on this phase so that we can be done sooner, and so that I don't have to go through all the potential scenarios in my head any more... Basically tired of the waiting game. But on the other hand, we get our spunky little girl, motor mouth and all, for another whole week. And we don't have to share her with the side-effects of the chemo drugs for another week!
So, probably a really good thing in a way. She won't be finishing up until September at this rate but hey, who am I to say that this isn't the best thing for her? I guess I'll just have to try to enjoy it and not be anxious about what is to come...
i'm not sure what exactly i want to post here, but i knew i just wanted to put something out there anyway. Sorry to hear that things have changed-- i guess something in me resonates with not being able to control life and that strange feeling you get when you think things are going to be one way.. and then they aren't. Anyway, you are all in my thoughts and my prayers. Enjoy your week or so.
I'm so sorry about this latest "news" The mom called and asked for prayer and, of course, you've got it!
I was reading Ps 139 this morning, it encouraged me and I hope it will do the same for you guys.
Love you lots,
Post a Comment