Just wanted to let you all know that Abby is doing pretty good. We had to cancel our appt. with the GI doc on Friday because the weather was sooooo bad. I got to Loveland, about 10 miles away and after seeing multiple cars off the road and only going 40mph I decided to see if we could reschedule and go home.
Other than that, things have been relatively calm around here. Tiffany and I got colds again and I'm sure the girls will get them too or something else since there is so much going around this time of year.
Abby's stomach thing seems to be a bit better too. We increased the Zantac dose and she hasn't been wakeing up at night for that reason as much. She still seems to find a way to wake me up though since she is kind of in that routine. We'll have to work on it here before the next big chemo pulse.
Well that's all. Have a good Presidents Day!