I'm a bad blogger. And, I'm glad about that.
See if I was blogging on this site everyday still, something would be wrong... either wrong with me or wrong with Abby. And the simple fact is that no news is good news. Therefore, no blogging.
I don't know if I should retire this site or make it the "Schreiber Update... a vision of healing (that part will aways work). I guess I'll just post when I feel like the time is right. People that still read this, I hope it helps you in some way understand what the process of having a child with Leukemia was and is like. It was a crazy time. One that has changed us all, for the better, profoundly and will never be forgotten.
I'm so glad for everyone that journeyed this road together with us. It was a wild ride. Wow, what a ride.
So, here's the much over due update:
- Abby is continually taller, and weighs the same as she has for the last 2 years.
- Abby is in 1st Grade, she'll turn 7 in January!
- She is a beautiful, silly, inquisitive, strong, empathetic, girl who loves life and lives it minute by minute to the fullest.
- She is, just as her name means, her fathers joy.
- And, she is, to the fullest and truest extent.... ALIVE in every way... (big sigh... big Smile...) Thank you all, and thank you God.