I'm trying to not be too excited but we might get to go home for a night. We got the "all clear" from the clinic as long as things stay steady with Abby. Things have been pretty good today but since she is off of the antibiotic she has had a bit more stomach issues so we are super hopeful, but also holding our breath as we know that it could go either way.
But, if Abby is still doing ok in the morning we will load up the cars and drive up to Fort Collins for a quick overnight trip! Pray that things hold steady and/or get better for Abby's stomach as well as that any fevers stay away too!
So, pray that all stays well and we can enjoy our short but sweet time in our house. Also that Abby enjoys her time at home (she's a little nervous to go home since she can't stay there).
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!