Sunday, June 05, 2016

Day... I don't know +GVHD maybe

So here's the quick update.

Abby has her ups and downs. The last 2 days have been pretty good but the 2 before weren't so good. Since she wasn't doing so great we had to stay down in Denver but since Lily has a cold, she can't visit, therefore, we are still split up a lot this week.  Tiffany and I have taken to sitting out our various porches "together" via FaceTime video and chatting that way but it's not quite the same.

Abby's stomach is still having issues so they are doing to do endoscopy tomorrow to see if part of this could be caused from Graft Vs. Host Disease (GVHD). We should have the results of those test by late this week and then they can decide if she has to get back on some extra medications to get it under control again. Hopefully they can figure it out ASAP so that Abby can start to feel better again.

Other than that things are kind of the same ole same ole. Lots of talking to each other on video chats and saying that we miss each other. We should be able to be together again as a family this week down in Denver and maybe even back in FC for a night this weekend... we'll see.

Thanks again for all of the prayers as we continue to walk out all of this different aspects of this treatment. Please pray that we can all be back together in our house soon and that until then, we will continue to feel God's hand of peace and protection each day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My prayers are with you and your family. Being apart under such stressful circumstances must be so difficult. I hope you all can snuggle in one home again soon.